Sunday, January 2, 2011

NEW LaRuDIO!!!

I started the move into the new studio (1 block north of Pike Place Market). I moved the majority of my stuff from the old studio and it seems like there is barely anything in there! I bought a couple storage shelves and it still seems empty. When I moved in the previous tenant left a gigantic vintage juke box and the landlord hasn't removed it, so I have to set up everything around it.
When I moved in yesterday the floor was pretty dirty, painted multiple colors with paint splatters everywhere so tonight I painted it dark brown. I was able to paint most of the floor tonight, meanwhile painting around the juke box and my things. Check out the pictures. Next I want to paint one of the walls teal...










4 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I am really happy to start working in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marlo! I want to have an open house once everything is set up. I'll let you know when. :)

    ReplyDelete