Monday, February 7, 2011

Final Studio Setup + Craft Night this Friday!

The studio is finally put together! I want to get more chairs for it or maybe a small couch, but all in all it's all set up and painted. I found an old door and turned it into a desk (center of first photo). I am loving the new larger studio, except for the fact that the heat broke and the landlord at Ewing and Clark will not fix it. The heat has been broken for almost a month. I bought a small heater so I can pour resin, but it is still pretty cold. The best part about the new studio is that I have many work stations set up. I have an area to take photos, an area to roll out and bake the pendants, and a place to pour resin. Here's what it looks like:

I've also been working on some custom pieces. I had a great opportunity to create a Ganesha belt buckle. Here are the sketches I did; she chose the first one. 
The first craft night at the new studio is this Friday!! We are going to make pin pricked cards as seen here: http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-tuesday-pinprick-cards-11855/ 
Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment